I was working on my website yesterday and I noticed that the RSS feed doesn't generate links correctly. So I've changed it, and now I'm trying it out.
posts tagged "test"
I've just adjusted just a little bit of code in
org-blog, and now I
want to see if it works correctly.
I was getting the following error message when I would try and export
Selecting deleted buffer
It turns out that this is because of this little piece of code:
;; if buffer is already open, kill it (if index-buffer (kill-buffer index-buffer))
I'm guessing it wasn't originally meant as a function for
well it was meant as an index function, but that feature seems to have
changed over time. Let's see what can be made of it.